|Title||Do not miss a new experience of Webinar with XR leader!|
Webinar: Improving XR Adoption & Engagement
Mass adoption & engagement is pivotal to the progress, success & longevity of XR.
But what’s needed to enhance the public's interest?
How important are distribution, content, UX and cost for improving adoption?
On Wednesday 13th March, an expert panel of speakers will address the key industry question:
Adoption & Engagement of Consumer XR – How Can We Improve?
Register for the webinar at Here : http://https://bit.ly/2H1dYPY
The webinar panel:
• Deborah Papiernik, SVP, New Business Development, Technology and Strategic Alliances, Ubisoft
• Kim-Leigh Pontin, Creative Interaction Director, Sky VR
• David Johnston, Senior Product Manager VR/AR, BBC
• Moderated by: Simon Benson, Founder, Realised Realities Limited
Key discussion points:
• What content is out there and do consumers like it?
• How do we reach the masses through content distribution?
• What are the arguments for & against smartphone versus headset?
• AR, VR or both? What’s showing most promise in the consumer market, and why?
• What solutions are on the horizon for increasing adoption?
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to hear about real life scenarios, anecdotes and advice, as well as get your pressing questions answered by the webinar panel.
It’s on Wednesday 13th March at 2:00pm GMT – if you can’t join live, sign up now to receive the recordings later.
|prev||[2019 KR EXHIBITORS NOTICE ] 5G 콘텐츠 플래그십 프로젝트 통합공고 확인하기|
|next||[Official Supporting Partner ] VRX Europe|